Crumpet's Nail Tarts: 26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Round Up

Saturday 7 October 2017


When I was actively participating in nail art challenges on Instagram I would do a mani round up at the end of the month/end of the challenge.  I also did a round up blog post for the 31DC2017 challenge and thought why not do one for the 26 Great Nail Art Ideas challenge.  This challenge started on October 14 last year (I'm sure this is the longest running challenge I have ever done!) and finished up last Friday.  Right, let's take a look at all this manis.


Blue and Silver

Halloween In The Wrong Colours

Black Base

Winter Warmth

Christmas Presentations

Pastel Christmas

New Year New You

Red And Pink

Black And White Valentines

Blue Floral

Mixed Tape Mani

Spring Animals

Green Freestyle

Pastel To Bold Gradient With Something On Top

Work Appropriate Nail Art

Yellow And One Bold Colour
Lilac, Pink And Gold

Water

Going On Holiday

Beach Or Animal Silhouettes

Sunshine

Colour Explosions

The End Of Summer

Dotting Tools - But Not Just Dots

Autumn

Your Signature Style
I loved doing this challenge.  I think some of these manis are going to be making the list of my favourite nail art manis for this year.  Of course, there are a couple of questionable manis but they can't all be the greatest.

At this stage, I don't think that this challenge is going to be continuing, however there has been some chatter about it so fingers crossed.  If it does make a come back then I'll definitely be jumping on board again.

No comments:

Post a Comment