Lina Nail Art Supplies Born To Sail 01 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Saturday 12 August 2017


Today I have another Lina Nail Art Supplies stamping plate to share with you.  I don't know about you but I am excited!  Not so much about this plate (but I will get to that in a minute) but because it means that I only have four Lina plates left in my "to swatch" pile.  Woohoo!  I was beginning to think that I would never get through them before the end of the year.  Well I guess there is still that chance seems Lina has another four plates coming out soon.  Anyway, let's talk about the Born To Sail 01 stamping plate.

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
Back when Lina Nail Art Supplies first launched I got all caught up in the hype and decided that I wanted to collect all the Lina stamping plates (have I mentioned that I like to collect things - especially polish and polish related things).  Anyway, I grabbed this plate not long after the initial release but to be honest, it's probably not one that I would purchase now (I've decided not to be too crazy and collect all the Lina plates - I'll only be grabbing the ones that I really want or I think would be useful for me in nail art challenges).  I don't think that there is anything wrong with this plate.  It's just a plate that I wouldn't reach for unless I was doing a nail art challenge that this plate suited eg. yesterday's nautical theme.

Both of the manis that I have done with this plate were done as part of nail art challenges.  For this first mani I used OPI Pearl Of Wisdom (over white) for my base and stamped using Colour Alike B An Ice Coffee.


For my most recent mani (which you probably saw yesterday is) I used China Glaze Born To Rule, Bundle Monster Indikon and Hit The Bottle Snowed In!


As I mentioned before this isn't really my style of plate and it's really only one I would ever use for nail art challenges.  It's not a bad plate though if you like sailing.  I had no issues with picking up and transferring any of the images.

The Born To Sail 01 Stamping Plate is available now from Lina Nail Art Supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment