Femme Fatale Cosmetics & Emily de Molly Wild Woodlands Collaboration 2017 - Swatches & Review

Sunday 6 August 2017


Femme Fatale Cosmetics and Emily de Molly have teamed up again to create a four piece collaboration.  While there is actually four polishes, I only picked up three of them as I wasn't a fan of the second Femme Fatale polish.  Crepuscular Awakening (the forth polish) is a thermal polish and from past experiences with Femme Fatale thermals I am not a fan as they are too sheer for me so I skipped it.  I did like the looks of the other three so I can share those with you today.


Duskwood is a soft teal base with pink glow, contrasting green iridescent flakes, emerald holo microglitters and scattered holo.  I think that this is gorgeous colour.  The formula is easy to work with and is opaque in three coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash
Contains Enchantments is a dark purple with copper/gold/pink/green colour shifting flakes, red to green iridescent glitters and lime holographic micro glitters.  This is another stunning polish to add to my ever growing Emily de Molly Collection.  The formula is fantastic, the colour is great and I love the mix of glitters in this one.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash
Source Of Life is a dark teal green holo with orange/gold/green flakes and holographic gold micro glitters.  Another gorgeous polish from Emily de Molly.  Really all of my comments about Contains Enchantments applies to this polish.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash
I am really happy that I picked up all three of these shades.  I think they are all really pretty and definitely will be staying in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment